Home Improvement & Energy Assistance
Home Improvement Loans
The City and State offer home improvement loans. The City has partnered with the Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) to offer a variety of loan options. Watch a video promoting these options!
Energy Audit Waiver
The City of Roseville and Xcel Energy have teamed up to give 200 Roseville residents a free $60 energy audit:
- Perform an energy audit: Audit Waiver Information (PDF)
- Learn if your home is wasting energy
- Learn ways you can improve your home's energy efficiency
Virtual Home Energy Squad Visit
The Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) is offering FREE virtual Home Energy Squad (HES) visits. The hour-long virtual consultation with an HES energy expert could help you discover many easy ways to reduce energy use in your home with no- and low cost energy-saving options. The consultation can also help identify bigger future projects so you can get started when the time comes.
To find out more about what’s included in a virtual HES consultation, visit www.mncee.org/solutions/homes/home-energy-squad-enhanced. Appointments may be booked online at www.mncee.org/home-energy-squad/sign-up or by calling 651-328-6220.
For Window Replacement Due to Lead
Ramsey County Department of Public Health along with several partners is working to address lead paint hazards in Ramsey County homes occupied by young children who are most at risk for lead poisoning.
Fact Sheet (PDF)
- This program is available to both owner-occupied and rental property owners.
- A child under age six must occupy the home.
- The occupants must be at or below 80 percent of the median income, which is $60,000 for a family of 4.
- Window components must be deteriorated and painted with lead- based paint.
For Energy Conservation
The Lending Center helps you obtain 0% financing on a 10 year forgivable loan for up to $6,500:
- Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Improve health and safety conditions
- Upgrade your heating system and insulation