The Roseville Police Department is available 24 hours a day to report a crime incident or if you need to speak with a police officer; call Dispatch 651-767-0640. You may File a Police Report for several types of crimes online as well.
The police department lobby is closed to the public until further notice. However, staff are working off site to assist you during business hours (Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.) for administrative requests. Contact 651-792-7008. If we are unable to answer, please leave a voice message and we will respond as quickly as possible. You may email us as well.
Welcome from Chief ScheiderThe Roseville Police Department is committed to Community Oriented Policing. We strive to establish connections with all community members and rely on positive relationships to solve problems in Roseville. Community partnerships are vital in keeping Roseville a safe community.
On behalf of the employees and volunteers of the Roseville Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website and trust the information posted will be useful and informative. Please contact us with any questions or suggestions.
File a Police Report
- 9/25/2020 Press Release: Charges Filed in Domestic Incident
- 9/24/2020 Press Release: Domestic Related Incident / Possible Chemical Exposure
- 7/23/2020 Press Release: Suspect Arrested in Bias-Motivated Threats of Violence Crimes
- 7/17/2020 Press Release: Seeking Help Identifying Bias-Motivated Crimes Suspects
- Join our Multicultural Advisory Committee (MAC)
- June 2020 Council Discussion: 8 Can't Wait policy recommendations, Civil Unrest presentation, and Notable Civil Unrest Calls for Service
- 4/24/20 Press Release: Suspect Charged in Shooting
- Read RPD's Monthly Summaries, a brief synopsis of crime incidents and other police-related activities in the City of Roseville.
- 2019 Council Discussion on Police Staffing, RPD's Commitment to Diversity, and Crime Stats
- Check out RPD's Transparency and Data Sharing Initiative
- Imagine Roseville: Ongoing series of discussions to ensure Roseville is a community where people make connections amidst changing demographics; Related Documents- Outreach, and
Training and Recruitment Initiatives
- Check out RPD's Behind the Badge virtual ride along series.