Parks & Recreation
Experience the Best of Roseville!
- Nationally recognized parks & recreation system
- Extensive special events & recreation activities
- Amazing community facilities
- Managed Natural Resources
Roseville Parks & Recreation
- Maintains 32 parks, 679 acres of parkland & open space, 67 miles of trails & walkways
- Manages recreation, leisure, sport & community facilities
- Offers more than 1,000 recreation programs & events annually
- Each year Roseville Parks and Recreation hire more than 200 part-time and temporary/seasonal employees of all backgrounds and skill sets to run its programs and facilities. Click here to see what part-time and seasonal positions are currently available.
November marks Native American Heritage month, which honors the unique heritage of this continent's First People. Today, a group of students did just that at Harriet Alexander Nature Center. Read on...
Construction is nearly complete on a $3.9 million planned renovation project at the Guidant John Rose MN OVAL, just in time for the opening of the rink’s 29th season on November 18, 2022. Read on...
Thanks to volunteers like Jessica, the city is able to keep the Harriet Alexander Nature Center open for community members to enjoy year-round. Read on...