COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Because there are limited doses of vaccine available, the COVID-19 vaccine is being distributed in phases. The vaccine is not yet available for the general public.
All Minnesotans will eventually have access to the vaccine. Most vaccinations distributed in the City of Roseville will be managed by Ramsey County. Information for unvaccinated individuals interested in being vaccinated will be posted on this page.
Who can get their vaccine now?
- Minnesotans aged 65 or older
- Health care workers at health care facilities in Minnesota
- Long-term care residents and staff members at long-term care facilities in Minnesota
- Pre-kindergarten through Adult Basic and Community Education school staff members, or contracted school staff members, at schools in Minnesota
- Child care staff members at licensed and certified child care centers or programs in Minnesota
Who will get their vaccine soon?
- People with specific high-risk health conditions:
- Sickle cell disease, Down syndrome, those in active cancer treatment or immunocompromised from organ transplant, oxygen-dependent chronic lung and heart conditions (COPD and CHF)
- Targeted essential workers
- Food processing plants
- People 45-64 with one or more high-risk medical conditions*
- People 16-44 with two or more high-risk medical conditions*
- Essential frontline workers
- Agricultural, additional child care workers not previously eligible, correctional settings, first responders, food production, food retail, food service, manufacturing, public transit, US Postal Service workers
- People 50+ in multi-generational housing
- 16+ with any underlying medical condition*
- Age 50-64 (regardless of health condition)
- All other essential workforces
- Transportation and logistics, finance, housing/shelter construction, IT/communications, energy, media, legal, public safety, water, and wastewater
- General public: By this summer, every Minnesotan who wants a shot will be able to get one.
About the COVID-19 Vaccine
Information is constantly changing for COVID-19 vaccine. For the latest information about the vaccine, visit the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) vaccine webpage. MDH has also developed a helpful flyer on Vaccine Basics.
Get the latest vaccine data from the Minnesota Department of health. MDH also updates its Vaccine Data Dashboard daily for COVID-19 vaccine distribution in Minnesota.