- Your Government
- Public Works
- Construction Projects
- County Road B Reconstruction (2024)
County Road B Reconstruction (2024)
The City of Roseville Capital Improvement Plan has identified County Road B, between Eustis Street and Cleveland Avenue for a reconstruction project in 2024. The current scope of the project includes reconstructing the pavement surface, improving drainage, separating the pathway, and upgrading some spot utilities. The City will engage area residents and the public beginning in the summer of 2021 and over the next two years to determine the final project layout and details.
Additional public engagement for the project will be held later in 2022 as the layout is finalized and the feasibility report is created. The decision on the final layout is expected to be made in the fall of 2022.
Neighborhood Meeting #3 was held Tuesday, August 16, 2022, at the City Council Chambers. Information presented is linked below:
- Layout Option A
- Typical Section – Option A
- Layout B
- Typical Section – Option B
- Layout C
- Typical Section – Option C
- Layout D
- Typical Section – Option D
A survey was sent to residents in the neighborhood about parking needs along County Road B. Results of the survey are included below.
The cost of this project will be funded with City-street funds (property tax), Municipal State Aid funds (gas tax), utility funds (utility fees), and special assessments. Details of the assessment cost will be determined in a feasibility report which will be finalized in the fall of 2022. Assessments are proposed to follow the City’s assessment policy.
Council Actions are denoted with CC. Public Works, Environment and Transportation Commission items are denoted as PWET. CC and PWET meetings are open to the public and also available for viewing on the Roseville website or Channel 16 for cable subscribers.
- Early 2023 – PWET recommend Feasibility Report and Layout
- Early 2023 - CC Improvement Hearing - Approve Feasibility Report, including Estimated Assessments and Layout
- Spring/Summer 2023 - Final Design
- Fall 2023 – Neighborhood Meeting #4
- Fall 2023 – PWET Recommend Final Plans
- Fall 2023 – CC Approve Final Plans, Authorize Ad for Bid
- February 2023 – CC Award Project
- Spring 2024 – Neighborhood Meeting #5
- Summer/Fall 2024 – Construction
- Fall 2024 – CC Final Assessment Hearing