Thinking of doing a home improvement project? Beginning July 1, the City of Roseville will be partnering with the Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) to offer free, comprehensive housing services.
The services are for homeowners in Roseville include:
- Providing information and assistance in applying for housing loan financing
- Identifying home improvement and repair projects, and advice on construction, building codes, and permits
- Conducting site visits and written scope of work
- Reviewing contractor bids, proposals, and estimates
- Providing information about low interest loans
- Conducting free energy audits
Housing Services and Loan Information
Free Energy Efficiency Audit
This program replaces the services that had previously been provided by the Housing Resource Center. Services are free to Roseville residents.