Roseville will soon be welcoming two new parks to its award-winning system – 1716 Marion St and 2132 Cleveland Ave. But before they are officially opened there’s lots of planning to do.
City staff and park architects will be gathering feedback at a number of community input sessions and are interested in hearing the thoughts of Roseville residents. The input sessions will give residents a chance to help develop a shared vision for the use of the land as well as provide opinions on preferred amenities and design preferences.
Cleveland Avenue Park – Three Meetings at Fairview Community Center, 1910 County Road B
- August 29, 6:00 p.m. – Brainstorming
- October 5, 6:00 p.m. – Concept Design Review
- November 2, 6:00 p.m. – Master Plan Open House
Marion Street Park – Two Meetings
- September 12, 6:00 p.m., Marion St. Park Site, 1716 Marion St.
- October 17, 6:00 p.m., Galilee Lutheran Church, 145 N McCarrons Blvd.
Contact Park Superintendent Jim Taylor at 651-792-7107 or James.E.Taylor@cityofroseville.com for more information.