Programs and facilities impacted by COVID-19.
Roseville Parks and Recreation is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our participants, staff and community as a whole. Although we are anxious to get back to offering high-quality parks and recreation programs and services, the ongoing COVID-19 situation has required several modifications to operations for the month of May.
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- All in-person recreational programs have been canceled until at least Sunday, June 7. Select remote programs will be available.
- Updates on the status of summer recreational programs will be posted at cityofroseville.com/parks in mid-May.
- The Community Garage Sale and Roseville School of Dance Recital have been canceled for 2020.
- An update to summer events is expected in mid-May.
- All recreational facilities including the Roseville Skating Center, Harriet Alexander Nature Center, Cedarholm Community Building, Park Buildings and Picnic Shelters will be unavailable for rentals until further notice.
- The Roseville Skating Center is closed pending further guidance from the state.
- The skate park at the OVAL will be closed until further notice.
- Cedarholm Golf Course is open with social distancing measures in place. Golf leagues have been postponed pending further guidance.
- Parks, trails and open spaces remain open for use while exercising social distancing.
- Please do not use the parks if you are sick.
- Wash your hands before and after using the park.
- Please respect others’ social distancing by leaving 6 feet of space between yourself and other users.
- Consider using the parks during non-peak hours.
- Playgrounds, basketball courts, volleyball courts and other areas at risk for disease transmission within the parks are currently closed.
- Athletic fields are unavailable for organized activities until further notice.
- Rosebrook pool will be closed until further notice.
- Select restrooms in Central Park will begin to reopen beginning May 4.
- Community Garden plots that have already been rented will be available with social distancing measures in place.
Following additional guidance, facilities, events and activities may be adjusted during this period and beyond. We will post updates at cityofroseville.com/parks as new information becomes available. Program and facility supervisors will be contacting participants directly regarding schedule adjustments or refunds once the duration of the closure is understood.
This is a dynamic situation that we are closely monitoring, analyzing and adjusting to. We encourage you to check cityofroseville.com/parks for updates.
Throughout the closure, we will be providing some activities via our Facebook page as part of our “At Home with Roseville Parks and Recreation” campaign.