The Roseville City Council will be holding several meetings to listen to the community, set priorities, review strategies and set the 2016 budget. The City Council encourages residents to participate in the public meetings.
- May 27 - Departmental budget presentations
- June 1 - Departmental budget presentations
- June 15 - Council budget goals and priorities
- July 13 - Receive 2016 City Manager recommended budget
- July 14 - City Manager recommended budget to Finance Commission (6:30 p.m. start time)
- August 10 - Public hearing on preliminary 2016 budget
- August 11 - Finance Commission preliminary budget hearing (6:30 p.m. start time)
- August 17 - Joint meeting with Finance Commission to review CIP and funding strategies
- September 14 - Adopt preliminary 2016 budget and tax levy
- October 19 - Continue discussions on the budget and review sewer and water fees
- November 30 - Final Council budget discussion
- December 7 - Adopt final 2016 budget, tax levy, and utility rates
Please note that the meeting dates are subject to change. Meetings are open to the public and are held at Roseville City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive, beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Finance Commission meetings begin at 6:30 p.m. Viewers can watch on www.cityofroseville.com/webstreaming
or on Cable Channel 16. Comcast offers free Universal Service that includes Channel 16. Call 651-222-3333 for details.