Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of January 24, 2022Called to Order: 7:27 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Absent: NoneBusiness Items
Next meeting is Monday, January 31, 2022
- APPROVED: conditional use for Shake Shack drive-through
- APPROVED: Panera Bread drive-thru
- APPROVED: conditional use to allow ATM drive-thru at 2100 Snelling Avenu
- APPROVED: off-sale liquor license to Cub located at 2100 Snelling Avenu
- RECEIVED: Civic Campus pre-design project update
- ADOPTED: resolution supporting creation of local sales tax in Rosevill
- APPROVED: commission reappointments process for 2022; declared vacancies for three commissions
- DISCUSSED: councilmember-initiated agenda items
- Decided to not pursue the city issuing a climate emergency declaration
- Directed staff to bring forward a resolution to consider a city-wide mask mandate at 1/31/22 city council meeting
- APPROVED: consent agenda including: resolution for application to Ramsey County Community Development block grant, approved modification of road easement at 2501 Fairview Avenue, and approved 2022 Ramsey County Embedded Social Workers Partnership
Meeting Adjourned: 9:52 p.m.
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the city council.