Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of February 14, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan,
Absent: Robert Willmus
- RECEIVED 2022 AmeriCorps Housing Resource Navigator Presentation
- PARTICIPATED in Joint Meeting with Finance Commission, including consideration of adding equities investment option to the investment policy, reviewing 2022 Finance Commission work plan, and discussed Finance Commission scope, duties, and functions
- ACCEPTED Bid package 1 and 2 as set forth in requested Council for Action for the Guidant John Rose MN OVAL construction project
- APPROVED Taking the standard allowance for revenue loss and the proposed spending plan for the use of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) federal funds
- DISCUSSED Scope and timeline of a Community-Wide Visioning Process
- APPROVED: Consent Agenda items including:
- Temporary Gambling Permit to Roseville American Legion, Final Payment for Marion St. Pathway Improvements, Accepted Public Improvements related to the Pointe at Lexington Public Improvement Contract, and Authorized execution of Professional Services Agreement and Cooperative Funding Agreement regarding continued funding of the Rice & Larpenteur Alliance
- Next meeting is Monday, February 28, 2022
Meeting Adjourned: 9:07 p.m.
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.