Skip to Main Content
Face Coverings Required in Minnesota
City Hall remains closed but many facilities now open
I Want To…
Select a Category
Parks & Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Advisory Commission Exit Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Thank you for taking time to complete this survey. We appreciate the time and effort you have contributed to the City of Roseville. The information that you provide will be valuable in improving the volunteer commissioner experience.
1. Did you feel you made a difference working on the commission? Why or why not?
2. What was your original motivation/reason for joining the commission?
Please rate these next questions on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest.
3. To what level were your expectations of serving on a commission met?
4. How would you rate the direction you received from the City Council of your role as a commissioner?
5. How would you rate the orientation and training you received from city staff for your role as a commissioner?
6. What was the most interesting or rewarding experience you had while serving as a volunteer commissioner for the City of Roseville?
7. What benefits did you obtain from your work as a volunteer commissioner?
8. What suggestions, changes or recommendations would you make to improve the experience for future commissiones?
9. How would you rate your working relationship with your Commission Staff Liaison? Did you find them helpful, attentive, knowledgeable, responsive?
Do you have any additional comments?
This form is submitted to City of Roseville staff and shared with the Mayor and all City Councilmembers. Thank you again for taking the time to complete this survey.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Racial Equity and Inclusion
Receive City Updates
Agendas & Minutes
Online City Services
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow