Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
I Want To…
Select a Category
Parks & Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Ethics Training Survey
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Thank you for taking the time to complete the brief survey regarding the 2018 City of Roseville ethics training. Your feedback will be helpful in shaping future training sessions.
1. Did you find that the ethics training was useful in helping you better understand your role and responsibility as a commission member?
2. Did you feel that the training met the stated objectives?
3. Were you able to take advantage of the ethics training session as an opportunity to meet and network with city staff and other commission members?
4. Did you find the presenter, City Attorney Mark Gaughan, knowledgeable and informative about the Roseville Ethics Code?
5. Thinking about future ethics training sessions, are there any topics you would recommend or find useful in your role as a commission member?
The next section pertains only to the new commission member orientation held prior to the ethics training. Please complete only if you attended the new commission member orientation.
6. Did you find the new commission member orientation informative and useful?
7. Was there ample time provided to ask questions that you had regarding being a new commission member?
8. Where they any topics about being a commission member that were not covered that you would recommend including in future orientation sessions?
Leave This Blank:
Submit and Print
* indicates a required field
Racial Equity and Inclusion
Receive City Updates
Agendas & Minutes
Attend a Meeting Online
Online City Services
Community Visioning Sign-up
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow